CUTE CIRCLES is a classic board game in the genre of memory, which helps to relieve stress and train memory in people of all ages: toddlers, preschoolers, schoolchildren, teenagers, adults and the elderly.
HOW TO PLAY
At the beginning of the game, all the Circles are turned upside down. Tap one and remember the picture on it. When making the next move, try to find and flip the Circle with the same image as on the inverted one before.
If the images on both Circles match, they will remain open and you can move on to the next pair.
If the pictures turn out to be different, both Circles turn back over, and you will get another try. The guessed pairs remain open until the end of the level. Try to find all pairs as quickly as possible to get the maximum number of stars and open the next collection.
In the hard mode, the wrong pair of Circles turns over all the previous pairs, so you need to remember the position of several pairs. For speed in this mode, flames are awarded, accumulating which you open a difficult mode for the following collections.
- The game is divided into thematic collections, each of which has 9 levels with pairs of circles. The number of pairs is equal to the game level of the collection.
- 2 difficulty levels (classic and hard without the right to make a mistake)
- develops visual memory, observation, attentiveness, speed and motor skills
- pleasant sounds and meditative musical accompaniment
- the game components are made in the form of medallions with beautiful watercolor illustrations drawn by artists manually. The minimalistic interface design emphasizes the aesthetics of the drawings and does not distract from the gameplay
- simple, intuitive interface for easy and convenient play on any device
- will help to relax or captivate the child on the road, in line, during adult affairs